EverSQL is your personal AI-based Performance Guru.
Use EverSQL to receive insights on queries and schema inefficiencies and to improve performance on your production databases. Such insights include programmatically-generated optimized queries, missing and redundant indexes detection, and recommendations related to SQL performance anomalies.
EverSQL focuses on optimizing your experience with MySQL, Amazon Aurora for MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Server. Having said that, some of EverSQL's recommendations may apply to other databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle and SQL Server as well.
Integrations with database monitoring solutions
Database monitoring solutions deliver visibility into the database workload and query behavior. Therefore, it was only natural that EverSQL integrates with those solutions, to allow engineers to both identify and quickly optimize their SQL queries.
It was crucial for EverSQL to make this integration as easy as possible, so the integration with products below doesn't require any configuration, other than having an EverSQL account and installing EverSQL Chrome Extension. That's it, you're done. Now you can access your favorite monitoring solution and retrieve the optimization recommendations for the detected slow queries.
When you install EverSQL Chrome extension, you receive a built-in integration with one or more of these products:
- New Relic - Real-time insights for the modern enterprise. It gives developers a clear view of what’s happening in their software environments.
EverSQL is an official New Relic Technology Partner
- AppDynamics, powered by Cisco - The Central Nervous System for IT. AppDynamics is a leading application performance management and AIOps
- Google Cloud SQL Dashboard (StackDriver) - Stackdriver aggregates metrics, logs, and events from infrastructure, giving developers and operators a rich set of observable signals that speed root-cause analysis and reduce mean time to resolution. We integrated the Chrome extension with StackDriver's dashboard to visualize the slow log entries and allow to optimize them
Click here to read more on our blog
- Percona PMM - Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is an open source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL and MongoDB performance.
Click here to read more on Percona's blog
- AWS RDS Performance Insights - Amazon RDS Performance Insights is a database performance tuning and monitoring feature that helps you quickly assess the load on your database, and determine when and where to take action.
- SolarWinds, VividCortex - database performance monitoring which provides insights into query behavior and resource utilization so you can improve app efficiency and up-time.
- Idera SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL - Agentless and cost-effective performance monitoring for MySQL and MariaDB